BATLOGGER WE X1 MICROPHONES + 3 MONTHS SONOCHIRO SUBSCRIPTIONarticle diffusé
The BATLOGGER WE is an autonomous bat ultrasound recorder. It has been specially developed for monitoring over long periods of time and specifically for monitoring in wind turbine nacelles.
It is accessible remotely via a 4G satellite connection and/or a simple internet connection (Ethernet). Thanks to its reliability and remote connection, this system requires no maintenance in wind turbines and the sounds are directly consultable, downloadable and saved on the manufacturer's server.
The use of BATLOGGER WE requires an annual subscription to Batlogger Connect. This subscription allows to monitor the recorder, to test the microphone 24 hours a day, to modify the parameters (microphone sensitivities, recording time slots, etc.), to view and save the sounds.
The BATLOGGER WE is delivered with a multi-operator SIM card which guarantees a good 4G connection throughout France.
In addition to its internal hard disk storage of 100 GB, the BATLOGGER WE has 1 slot for the insertion of an SD CARD and two USB ports to connect external hard disks for the storage of sounds (WAV format).
The BATLOGGER WE has its own weather sensor (temperature, air pressure and humidity gradient).
Two BATLOGGER WE are available: WE X1 (one microphone input) and WE X2 (two microphone inputs). A BATLOGGER WE with 4 microphone inputs is also available on request.
The BATLOGGER WE X1 is sold with :
- 1 ultrasonic microphone capable of sampling from 10 to 150kHz ;
- 1 weather sensor for continuous measurement of temperature, atmospheric pressure and humidity gradient;
- 1 microphone tester at 40kHz;
- 1 4G antenna;
- 1 Y-cable for microphone and weather sensor of 5m and 1 antenna cable of 5m (associated cables in a sheath);
- 1 mounting bracket (disc) for attaching the microphone, antenna and weather sensor.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
You might also like