Professional Tester batteries - ANSMANN Energy Check LCDarticle diffusé
Ease of use for Ansmann Energy Check LCD tester (9V battery included) and reliability / speed to check the ability of a large number of rechargeable batteries and accumulators.
Dice connecting the battery or the battery test, the capacity is displayed in 10% in 2-3 seconds and the voltage in millivolts (mV). The measurement is performed with a contact pin or pressing the slot.
With this tester, it will be easy to check all your batteries or batteries, for optimal preparation. Defective batteries will be well sorted.
List of rechargeable and testable batteries with the Energy-Check LCD:
- 3V Lithium button batteries: CR1025 / CR 1216 / CR 1220 / CR 1616 / CR 1620 / CR 2016 / CR 2025 / CR 2032 / CR 2320 / CR 2430 / CR 2450
- Lithium Batteries Photo: 2 CR / CR 123 A / CRV 3 / PRC-2/5 2CR
- Acalines buttons Batteries: LR 43 / LR 44 / LR 45 / LR 48 / LR 54 / LR 55 / LR 59 / LR 58 / LR 60 / LR 66
- Zinc-Air batteries buttons: V675 / 13 V / 312 V
- Alkaline Batteries: A 23 (12V) / AAA (LR03) / AA (LR06) / C (LR14) / D (LR20) / 9V
- Rechargeable NiCd and NiMH AAA (LR03) / AA (LR06) / C (LR14) / D (LR20)
You might also like